Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Iona's Tween Girl Day Book



Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Starting time: 5:39 PM

Mood: Happy and Full ;-)

Outside my window:  Sunset and a little Snow Flurry.

I was just in: the Living Room

I'm thinking: About what to put on here.

I'm reading: Julie by Catherine Marshall

I'm listening to: Superchic

I'm wearing: A Light Yellow Jumpsuit and White Shirt

I am also doing: Listening to the Roy Rogers show in the other room! :-D

Yesterday, I: When to Truett w/ Mama.

I'm excited for: the Superchic concert that's coming to Stone Mt.

I'm sad because: I can't go.

I'm hungry for: More Pork Chops

The song stuck inside my head is: Hold by Superchic

I want: To meet Quinlyn and Jasmine

I love: Dolls and Reading

This week, my goal is: to Finish books!

Ending time: 5:42 PM

To start this on your blog please see here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some good weather for reading Ima Virginia with the cold wind and snow flurries. Does Lottie sleep in your lap while you are reading?
Your pork chops sound very yummy.
Have you and your Mom started cross stitching at Truett yet?
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!