Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Dolls' Christmas Reading


One day, Virginia's dolls were sitting in front of a fire.
A doll was reading A Christmas Carol.

"Marley was dead: to begin with. There is no doubt whatever about that. The register of the burial was signed by th clergyman, the clerk, the undertaker, and the chief mourner.
Scrooge signed it: and Scrooge's name was good upon 'Change, for anything he chose to put his hand to. Old Marley was as dead as a doornail (one of our favorite quotes)."
Wait a second. Who is that reading?!
It's Rebbecca Rubin!

I bought Rebbecca Rubin with my birthday money. Thank you all!


That is a picture of her in her movie theater dress.

I don't think you were expecting this......I took her to Dawsonville (Georgia), and I took lots of pictures in the car.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had perfect weather to read by a warm fire! Your new doll is beautiful and she probably enjoyed seeing the pretty North Georgia scenery!

Iona Nicole said...

I LOVE the last pic of her!! t is so cute!

Vellvin said...

Dear Ima,
How many dolls do you have?
They all look so pretty.
Blessings,
Vellvin.

Vellvin said...

Dear Ima,
how old are you?
Blessings,
Vellvin.

Karen said...

Ima Virginia,

I liked this post! Great pictures! Merry Christmas to you and your family!