Friday, December 11, 2009

A Belated Thanksgiving Post



~Sorry!~
I forgot to post some of the pictures from Thanksgiving.
I didn't take any pictures at Papaw's house, but some in the Mountains.
Kirsten is included in some too!

We saw some snow on one side that the sun hadn't reflected on yet!


 We also saw Elks, if you zoom in, you can see them!



 My Brothers stood between North Carolina & Tennessee.........

... and so did Kirsten!


The Smokey Mountains are so beautiful!
Can you see the fog in the middle?
We drove through there.

I'm sorry I didn't post more!
I'll try to do better at Christmas!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't mind them being late. I love those mountains. They are beautiful. I hope you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

I have always loved the mountain scenery. These are beautiful pictures. I like the first one of you and Kirsten especially. It is very cute that Kirsten is imitating your brothers in the one photo! Hope you all enjoy the weekend. It sure is cold.