Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Iona's Tween Girl's Day Book 2!

Date: Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Starting time:12:04PM
Mood: Happy, Sad, kinda excited!
Outside my window: Sunshine and SPIDERS! :O
I was just in: The living room
I'm thinking: about what is happening tommorow! :)
I'm reading: Millie's Reluctant Sacrifice book 7!
I'm listening to: My brother filming a video about his miniatures.... I'd like to be listening to Taylor Swift. :P
I'm wearing: a long magenta skirt and matching shirt.
I am also doing: Chatting with who else but my BFF?
Yesterday, I: Watching Toy Story 2! :D
I'm excited for: Going to one of my fave stores today! (a local one)
I'm sad because: one of the Church elders (who I was really close to) died last night.
I'm hungry for: FUDGE ROUDS!!!!!!!
The song stuck inside my head is: Fifteen by TS
I want: a FUDGE ROUD!!!!! AND Laylie's Robin Hood Outfit! :)
I love: my dolls! my BFF! my FAM! :D
This week, my goal is: To clean up my room. :P
Ending time: 12:48 (wow, that took a LOOONG time. I was chatting with Quinlyn. :P)

No comments: