Saturday, October 3, 2009

Teddy Bears


Thank you, Mrs. Mildred for the great idea! These are my Teddy Bears,(from left to right)Cocoa, Luke, and Teddy, in the front is Valerie.On Luke's scarf it says, Christ our Saviour is born. Luke 2. I got him last year. Valerie is several years old, Daddy got her her for me for Valentines Day.
This is Teddy and Cocoa, Teddy is about 4 or 5 years old, She's a Border's(book store) bear, I got her for Christmas. Cocoa is also a Valentines Day bear, and he smells like Chocolate! They're both very fuzzy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful bears Ima Virginia. I like that some are Christmas bears and some are Valentine's bears. I have a few bears from when I was young and we put them around the Christmas tree each year and remember who gave them to me and when. I noticed at Michael's Craft Store, they have clothes that fit some bears, like a bright orange sweater that says "BOO!" I also saw a pink tutu for a bear!
Thank you for posting the pictures of your bears. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello - I have a post on my blog this evening with a special guest just for you and your Mom! Have a good night and a blessed Sunday.