Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kit Kittredge



My Favorite American Girl Doll is Kit Kittredge. I love her because she lives in the depresion, and she has the most adventurous stories.
They finally decided on making the movie . I loved the movie! Last July, for my brother's Birthday, we went to Buford. And while they were at a Christian Trading Card Tournament, Mama, Daddy, and I went to see Kit. I brought my Kit doll with me.

Below are some more movie pictures. From the Left, Madison Davenport, as Ruthie Smithens, Abigail Breslin as Kit (Mildred) Kittredge, Brieanne Janson as Francis Stone.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learned something new today. I did not know about the movie. That must have been so much fun. By the way, Kit has a great name!!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

I just googled Kit and was amazed at all the pretty clothes and accessories for her. She even has a doggie I see! Do they make paper dolls, coloring books etc. too?
I still have all of my dolls from when I was a young girl. It was always fun to collect clothes. My mom had a friend who made the most beautiful Barbie doll clothes.
Some of my dolls are close to 45 years old and I can still google them and their clothes. Take good care of yours and she will always be a treasure to you when you get older.